Gouves Villas is a complex of 4 (four) independent villas Minos, Dominikos, Vitsentzos, Lefkippos located in Kato Gouves on the north coast of Crete.
VILLA MINOS, VILLA DOMINIKOS, VILLA VITSENTZOS
Services and facilities
The ground floor comprises of an open plan living and dining room area, two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two tsingle beds which can be converted into a double king size bed, and two bathrooms with shower. To the delight of music fans there is an old piano in the living room area.
Highlighting the union of tradition with modern design, a staircase made of iron and glass comes out of the stone wall leading to the airy and sunny Master Bedroom. The Master Bedroom has a king size bed and a bath with bathtub, and a hydro massage - ham am-aromatherapy cabin. Over the Master Bedroom there is a wooden loft suitable for relaxation, meditation, reading, work ... you will be there along the wooden staircase located in the bedroom. From the terrace, which someone can approach either from the Master Bedroom, or from the outside staircase, you can enjoy the beautiful view of the pool and the sea.
Each villa also offers a space that can be used for various activities. It can be characterized as fitness/play room and contains a bathroom, a refrigerator, gym equipment and a massage bed. On the terrace outside the playroom you can simply relax and enjoy the beautiful view, or you can work out during a Pilates, Yoga, Callanetics or Swedish gymnastics session under the guidance of a personal trainer.From the fitness/play room, a wooden staircase leads to a wooden loft that provides a double bed and can be used as a guest room, when people exceed 6 (six) in number.
The main floor comprises of an open plan livingand dinning room area. The view from the inside is magnificent. When the visitors cook, have their dinner or just relax at the sofa there is a lovely view of the sea. There are large glass partitions, and therefore the area is always illuminated and pleasant.
Next to the living area a stone-made staircase leads downstairs to the Master Bedroom. The Master Bedroom has a king size bed and a bath with hydro massage - hamam - aromatotherapy bathtub cabin. The entrance to the bathroom is through a large stone made arch. Outside the bathroom there is a large veranda surrounded by plants.
- A/C with individually controlled heating & cooling in Living Room and Bedrooms
- Smart 3D Web - Skype – Multimedia TV, 46” Home Cinema Sound at the Living Room and satellite TV in each bedroom and in the gym
- DVD player at the Living Room
- CD player
- Wireless internet access
- Safe deposit box in each bedroom.
- Mattresses and pillows made from natural materials
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- Oven with 4 rings ceramic top cooker
- Microwave oven
- Lemon squeezer
- Filter coffee machine
- Dishwasher machine
- Refrigerator with freezer compartment
- Dining room area
- Outdoor balcony – veranda and dining facilities
- Hairdryer in each bathroom
- Iron and iron board
- Washing machine
- Swimming pool for children
- Swimming pool for adults with hydro massage jets and massage cannon for neck and shoulders
- Shaded patio with day bed
- Sun beds and umbrellas
- Pool towels
- Life buoy by the pool
- First aid kit
- Baby cot – high chair
- Complimentary welcome basket
- Gym room
- Private parking with remote control entrance gate
- Daily maid service except Sundays
- Linen and towel changing every 2 days