The innovative architectural concept of this villa means that the living and sleeping areas are in two separate buildings with access to each other via an adjoining stone walkway.
The living area is compact but modern with extensive natural stone features that extend right up to the eves of the building. In addition, the lounge has a Cimentogonia surface sofa bed suitable for sleeping an extra person.
Facilities and Features
- Parking space for two cars
- Wheelchair access
- Private infinity swimming pool with characteristic Cimentogonia surfaces
- Outdoor dining area
- State of the art integrated, eco-friendly under floor cooling / heating system
- Climate control / flat screen TV / Wi-Fi / DVD player / sound system / satellite
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In house laundry facility
- Linen and towels
The kitchen area is open plan with stylish and practical Corian work surfaces with an informal dining area and top of the range appliances.